ProWarm™ Electric Underfloor Heating Mats provide a reliable and effective underfloor heating system that can work with tiles and many other floor coverings (installation methods differ, please call us for advice).
The ProWarm™ Electric Underfloor Heating Mats System consists of a thin loose wire, evenly spaced and attached to a glass fibre mesh, which allows for the fastest and most secure installation method of electric underfloor heating. The system is available in a choice of 100 W/m2, 150 W/m2 and 200 W/m2 heat outputs.
ProWarm™ Underfloor Heating kits contain everything you need to install them – all packed and supplied in one box complete with full colour instructions.
Each ProWarm™ underfloor heating system and thermostat comes with a Lifetime Warranty. Please note this Warranty does not cover HeatMiser or AUBE thermostats as these brands are covered by their own manufacturer’s warranty.
Full Technical Support is provided free of charge by our team of Fully Qualified Electricians and, for total peace of mind, each system comes with the amazing CableSafe™ Guarantee – cut through your heating cable during installation and ProWarm™ will replace your cable free of charge.
Please ensure all Safety Guidelines are adhered to during and after installation of this product.
Please Note: Choose an electric underfloor heating mat that will cover 90% of your floor area. It is best to order slightly less than you need
ProWarm™ Underfloor Heating Mat (2 mats if over 12m2 or 3 mats over 24m2)
- Our high quality ETFE advanced insulation system is made with the highest quality Fluoropolymer’s and does not contain any PVC coatings whatsoever.
- ProWarm™ systems are only 2mm in thickness making our cables one of the thinnest on the market today.
- The advantage of our ultra-thin cable means that they can be tiled straight over if needed.
- ProWarm™ heating systems are constructed using multi strand wires making them extremely tough.
- All our mats are 500mm wide