With the Ring Video Doorbell Pro you can answer the door from anywhere. Get an instant alert to your smart device when anyone presses the doorbell or triggers the built-in motion sensor. With two-way voice interaction you can see, hear and speak to your visitor by using the Ring app on your smart device, while noise cancellation technology improves the quality of the audio signal. The Video Doorbell Pro emits an audible alert outside the home. It can be wired to trigger your existing doorbell, or linked over Wi-Fi to the Ring Chime or Ring Chime Pro sold separately to sound an alert within the home.
See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC. Get instant alerts when visitors press your doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors. Watch over your home in crystal-clear 1080HD video. Requires professional installation by a qualified electrician and an existing hardwired doorbell.
- Ultra slim design with four interchangeable face plates
- The video camera has a 160 degree field of view and records in crystal clear 1080p Full HD resolution
- Video on demand with Live View
- It’s weather-resistant, operating between -21° and +48° C, to work rain or shine
- Infrared night vision ensures operability day and night
- Motion zones are customisable to focus on specific areas
- It’s powered by connection to your existing doorbell wiring
- Connects over your home Wi-Fi network
- Bank-grade encryption of your data ensures privacy
- Requires professional installation by a qualified electrician
- Ring chime
- 8-24 VAC transformer
- 4 face plates
- Retrofit kit
- Quick install guide
With an optional Video Recording Plan (sold separately, available from Ring) you can access your videos anytime, anywhere, save your videos for up to 6 months, and share your videos with friends, family and neighbours. More details here.
- Wireless Internet Connection (Wi-Fi)
- An iOS (version 8.1 or newer), Android (version 4.1 or newer), or Windows 10 device with the Ring app installed