With the upgraded Ring Video Doorbell 2 you can answer the door from anywhere. Get an instant alert to your smart device when anyone presses the doorbell or triggers the built-in motion sensor. With two-way voice interaction you can see, hear and speak to your visitor by using the Ring app on your smart device, while noise cancellation technology improves the quality of the audio signal. The Video Doorbell 2 emits an audible alert outside the home. It can be wired to trigger your existing doorbell, or linked over Wi-Fi to the Ring Chime or Ring Chime Pro (sold separately) to sound an alert within the home.
The Ring Video Doorbell 2 has been enhanced to include 1080p Full HD video resolution for even clearer footage and improved night vision. The rechargeable battery can be easily removed with a quick release mechanism, without having to dismount the doorbell, for even more convenient recharging. It comes with two interchangeable face plates, for a choice of either a Satin Nickel or Bronze finish.
- The video camera has a 160 degree field of view and records in crystal clear 1080p Full HD resolution
- It’s weather-resistant, operating between -20° and +48° C, to work rain or shine
- Infrared night vision ensures operability day and night
- In-built motion sensors are customisable
- It can be powered by the built-in rechargeable battery (lasting for 6 to 12 months), or connected to your existing doorbell wiring for non-stop charge
- Connects over your home Wi-Fi network
- Bank-grade encryption of your data ensures privacy
- Easy to install
With an optional Video Recording Plan (sold separately, available from Ring) you can access your videos anytime, anywhere, save your videos for up to 6 months, and share your videos with friends, family and neighbours. More details here.
- Wireless Internet Connection (Wi-Fi)
- An iOS (version 8.1 or newer), Android (version 4.1 or newer), or Windows 10 device with the Ring app installed